- hard shell with metal inserts on elbows and shoulders,
- removable and aerodynamically shaped back hump,
- comfort collar with neoprene completion,
- ergonomically adjusted cut,
- leather stretch on shoulders, elbows, hips, butt and knees,
- elastic comfort insets at shoulder, crook of arm, cleat, hollow of knee and calf improving the mobility,
- new design with printed leather elements,
- neoprene closure on cuffs,
- connection zipper,
- calf width adjustment by a second zipper,
- 2 inside pockets.
- SAS-TEC protectors at shoulders, elbows and knees,
- replaceable padding at the back and hip by SAS-TEC protectors,
- safety saems in accordance with ISO 4916,
- doubled material on the buttocks,
- reflective elements.
- robust 1.2 to 1.4 mm thick cow leather combined with elastic polyamide fabric,
- breathable mesh lining with elastic inserts.
- Outer Material
- 88% Cow leather,
- 12% Polyamide.
Büse Jarama leather combi 2-pieces
UVP: 799.95 EUR
incl. 19% Tax
| ||MOTOPLUS 09-2014, Gut|
9 Lederkombis im Test: Sehr gut (4), Gut (3)